Watch these recovery stories featuring Northwood patients and staff.
Outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment
At Northwood our Patient-Centered Care approach empowers individuals with information that helps them make better treatment decisions.
Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Treatment: The Facts
- OUD is a chronic medical condition that often requires continuing care for effective treatment.
- There is no “one size fits all” approach to OUD treatment.
- FDA-approved medications to treat OUD are proven effective and save lives.
- Individuals taking medication for OUD are considered to be in recovery.
- Individuals treated with medications for OUD also benefit from individualized psychosocial supports.
- Most individuals who could benefit from medication-based treatment for OUD don’t receive it.
Request More Information
If this is an emergency, please contact us at one of the following numbers:
- Wheeling – 304.234.7777
- Weirton – 304.217.3050
- New Martinsville – 304.455.3622