Watch these recovery stories featuring Northwood patients and staff.
Outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment
At Northwood our Patient-Centered Care approach empowers individuals with information that helps them make better treatment decisions.
Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Treatment: The Facts
- OUD is a chronic medical condition that often requires continuing care for effective treatment.
- There is no “one size fits all” approach to OUD treatment.
- FDA-approved medications to treat OUD are proven effective and save lives.
- Individuals taking medication for OUD are considered to be in recovery.
- Individuals treated with medications for OUD also benefit from individualized psychosocial supports.
- Most individuals who could benefit from medication-based treatment for OUD don’t receive it.
Stimulant Use Disorder Treatment
Stimulants are a highly addictive class of drug that includes methamphetamine, cocaine, and prescription stimulants. Stimulant use disorder is a serious, yet treatable illness. Our 12-week TRUST program can help you put back the pieces of your life and build a healthy life of recovery.
Stimulant Use Disorder (StUD) Treatment: The Facts
- TRUST is an Integrated Behavioral Model of care developed by the foremost experts in the field of addiction science.
- There is no FDA approved medication-assisted treatment option for stimulant use at present.
- Contingency Management approaches are proven to be the most effective treatment option available for stimulant use.
Request More Information
If this is an emergency, please contact us at one of the following numbers:
- Wheeling – 304.234.7777
- Weirton – 304.217.3050
- New Martinsville – 304.455.3622